22 January 2017

"To see so many Hollywood elites..."

..."lose their minds is a pleasure," Sabo said. "I no longer see entertainers, I see left-wing soldiers doing their part in indoctrinating those they entertain."

"Hollywood is dead to a great portion of America these days."
See his art here."

It gets better...
"I thought I heard the women chanting 'Menstrual brew' which had me wondering exactly what this lot were on. But listening more closely it turned out to be 'Pence Sucks Too.'"

"I was grateful for the clarity. I thought it was just Trump they hated. But it turns out it is all men. Apart from the ones who are transitioning to women."
Sigh.

RELATED: I can answer that...

...sweet fuck all...
It was huge. It was emotional. But it’s hard not to wonder what all these people were doing during the election, and what they will do after the protest has ended.
Trump was elected, right? I didn't miss some sort of military coup?