08 May 2013

Hope, Change and... move along folks

Obama White House happy to blame it all on Youtube...
Further examination of Benghazi is clearly political, he said, because the incident and surrounding circumstances have "been looked at exhaustively.”

The continued pursuit of details of the attack is, Carney said, "part of an effort to chase after what isn't the substance here."
Yessirree... "further examination"... that's always a bad thing.

**********

RELATED: Ask a DEMOCRAT

They have a platitude for every occasion...
Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD), ranking member of the House Oversight Committee, tells Benghazi witnesses that "death is a part of life."
That's real purty, Elijah.

Let's ask a grieving mother...
"I got one telephone call from a clerk that was a couple days after it happened. He was reading to me from the time line, which I already had. And that was it. And since then, all they have told me is that I am not part of the immediate family so they don't want to tell me anything."
The Whitehouse just wants this to all go away.

I know where my sympathies lie.

**********

UPDATE: It's just so confusing, huh Barry?
The White House on Wednesday stood by its story that the Obama administration remained unsure exactly who was responsible for the attack on the U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi nearly five days after it occurred even though new revelations show Ansar al-Sharia’s direct involvement.
The temperature continues to climb.