29 May 2012

Pushing those Middle-East buttons...

...a truly dangerous game...skynet... it`s coming
"It far surpasses Stuxnet and Duqu, two worms behind cyberattacks against technology related to Iran's nuclear energy program."
**********

COMPASSIONATE, INTELLECTUAL LEFT REPLIES:
"Neo excitedly searches to find this virus so he can infect my computer and finally locate me. Then he can send his goons to mete out the proper number of broken bones and gunshot wounds to make up for my mocking and insulting him."

Posted by Anonymous to halls of macadamia at 3:01 PM, May 29, 2012
Poor baby... I guess all that Heiling Harper finally got old. I do sometimes wonder what nonny does when he`s not obsessing about lil`ol`me.
"You just can't fucking wait, to KILL people. Idiot neo even has a gun for an avatar. you just wanna KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!!!!!!!"

Posted by Anonymous to halls of macadamia at 2:23 PM, October 22, 2010
Jacko would be so disappointed.