03 December 2009

Well, Michael... I'm not so sure that...

..."the polar bear ate my homework"... is gonna clear this thing up...
Prof Mann also said he could not "justify" a request from Prof Jones that he should delete some of his own emails to prevent them from being seen by outsiders.

"I can't justify the action, I can only speculate that he was feeling so under attack that he made some poor decisions frankly and I think that's clear."
Yup... you can just smell the science.

**********

RELATED: Rex nails it

**********

LAST WORD: The fun just never stops
"I won’t pretend to know the motivations of Jones, Mann and their colleagues, but judging from recent eco-advertising their work appears to have driven worshippers at the First Church of the Settled Scientist literally insane."

"A new commercial shows polar bears dropping from the skies onto city streets and crushing the cars below."
*