10 May 2008

Go Johnny, go, go, go...

That sure answers a few questions...
"You do have to admire his defence, though: admit you are a brain-damaged druggie up front and people will pretty much say, 'Well, that's a brain-damaged druggie for you.'"
Apparently... Johnny hasn't lost any of that high school stoner charm...
"But wait... what's this? Now, according to Johnny, I'm ugly and need to get laid!"

"What devastating originality."
FROM THE COMMENTS:
For the record, I never suggested that Kathy Shaidle needs to get laid. I mean, we all need to get laid, and I've no reason to think Shaidle is an exception.

But in Shaidle's case I think the chances of that happening regularly may be remote.

Posted by johnny maudlin to halls of macadamia at 12:58 PM, May 10, 2008
Hey, Stoner... keep diggin'.