19 April 2007

The Angry Reporter is back...

And that takes courage after the beatdown she took lately... so I'm willing to give her a chance.

From the latest comments at the "halls"...
I'm a woman who earns a living as a journalist, and I don't have a loyalty to anyone except my profession. And I don't like how some of it plays out, which is why I feel that an anonymous blog is the perfect safety valve to express the daily irritants of my job.

Don't look for a conspiracy, there isn't one. Read what I wrote my my blog in the last couple of days, and you'll understand where I'm going.
UPDATE: That said, we're still not buddies...
It will also give ammos to Neo-conservatives who already despise the media for not giving Israel a systematic free ride in their coverage.
Hmmm... nothing like a blatant fallacy, following on the heels of a sweeping generalisation. I guess you can take the reporter out of the CBC, but...

Sigh.

**********

RELATED: Say Angry... got a minute?

Or does the Muslim community "get a free ride"?
In a horrible incident in Mississauga, Ontario, a journalist for a Canadian-Pakistani paper was savagely beaten by two Muslim men who demanded that he "stop writing against Islam."
I guess the jackboot is on the other foot now.

Technorati Tags: , ,