25 January 2007

A great big steaming turd

Opposition Leader Stephane Dion stepped in it the other day, by offering to reinstate Libranos caught up in the Sponsorship Scandal... so today he's channeling Mr. Dithers...
"I am not seeking to reopen that issue and there's not an application from Mr. Côté as far as I know. There is a procedure we follow," Mr. Dion said, asserting that party officials would handle any such case. "I'm not recommending anything."
During the fiberal leadership race, I became convinced that Bob Rae was a gift to Stephen Harper and the Conservatives.

Well, I admit it...I was wrong.

Steffi is the real icing on this political cake.


UPDATE: Dion "loses" a key endorsement

LAST WORD:
So a criminal endorses a party that is soft on crime. Gee, I wonder why.

OH NO... Not the environment too

Technorati Tags: , ,