22 November 2006

Out of the Ashes

It could have been my brush with cyber-oblivion, or perhaps I am simply imbued with the spirit of nascent nationhood... but like Stephen Harper, I too have a somewhat gratuitous, non-binding and largely symbolic announcement of my own.

It is with great pride that I announce to my heretofor fellow Canadian citizens, the formation of the newly minted nation of Whackbackistan. This entirely culturally unique nation consists, for the moment, of one Supreme Dictator, my consort the Queen of Green and of course, the royal heir... aka the Oakland Raider.

From this day forward, these 60 acres of field and stream will be a bulwark against the forces of creeping political correctness and leftwing lunacy of any stripe.

Of course, like ADQ Leader Mario Dumont, I expect that the forthcoming parliamentary recognition of Whackbackistan will be the first step toward negotiating more power for myself whilst simultaneously limiting federal government meddling in internal WB'istan affairs.

I also look forward to having high tea with the Governor General and negotiating a seat at the next Bilderberg Conference.

UPDATE: WB'istan Redundant Stupid Shit Law #1
A spicy sausage known as the Welsh Dragon will have to be renamed after trading standards’ officers warned the manufacturers that they could face prosecution because it does not contain dragon.

The sausages will now have to be labelled Welsh Dragon Pork Sausages to avoid any confusion among customers.
In Whackbackistan, the penalty for promulgation of utter nonsense like this... will be torture & execution. No exceptions. Public participation is encouraged.

Thus spake Neo the Not So Nice.

Technorati Tags: , ,